Tennessee Association for Healthcare Quality (TAHQ) is excited to offer to its hospital members the opportunity to network with fellow TAHQ hospital members at the TCPS Regional Networking Meetings. We want to thank Tennessee Hospital Association, TAHQ’s affiliate partner, in providing this great opportunity for our members to network with each other. Please note, you must be registered for the meeting to attend.
Stay Tuned for information regarding additional all member networking opportunities at the TAHQ Annual Education Conference in Nashville in November!
TAHQ was established in 1982 and provides a forum for healthcare quality professionals to network and grow. The success of any organization is the active participation and volunteerism of its membership. We need you to help make our organization successful!
Benefits to membership include:
- Statewide networking
- Educational Opportunities at a discounted rate
- Educational Opportunities with CEU offerings
- Affiliation with THA and NAHQ
- Members of TAHQ that are also members of NAHQ will receive free online access to IHI Open School
- Professional Development
- ‘Members Only’ access to resources and information including:
- Educational Opportunities
- Job Corner
- Member List and Contacts
- Organizational Information and Bylaws
- Members Only Monthly Newsletter
Contact croberts@QSource.org for your login and password
Membership is $50 per year and dues are managed through our affiliation with Tennessee Hospital Association. Download the application and join us!
JOIN ONLINE HERE
PRINT and Mail affiliate-application